Master’s Program in Electrical Engineering
The Master of Electrical Engineering Program is designed for bachelor students from both engineering and science who wish to obtain a Master of Engineering (M.T.) Degree in Electrical Engineering.
The Electrical Engineering Master’s Program includes the following Sub Study Programs:
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Control Engineering and Intelligent System
- Computer Engineering
- Media Technology & Digital Media
- Biomedical Engineering
- Microelectronic Engineering
- Telecommunications engineering
- Telematics and Telecommunication Networks
- Management Engineering and Information Security Engineering
- Information Technology Services
Program Educational Objectives
- Our graduate will successfully establish a career with productive work in electrical engineering or
- Our graduate will undertake research or engage in life-long learning in electrical engineering and related fields or continue with advanced studies in a doctoral program.
- Our graduates will have professionalism to lead and play an active role in industrial competition, government or the education sector in electrical engineering or related fields.
New Student Registration and Selection
- General requirements can be seen at the address: http://www.usm.itb.ac.id/
- Additional requirements: At the time of online registration, all prospective students must have passed the ELPT/TOEFL and TPA scores that have been determined by ITB.
- ITB ELPT score ≥ 77 or TOEFL ITP ≥ 475
- Bappenas TPA Score ≥ 475
- Exam Procedure for Master Program in Electrical Engineering
If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact :
Sdr. Dede Bagja S