- This event has passed.
International Virtual Courses
Renewable energy is a sustainable future for electrical energy generation. Utilization of renewable energy to produce more sustainable electrical energy requires knowledge of the aspects of the constituent elements, planning, and mitigating the impact on the existing electric power system. This International Virtual Course will provide student participants with insights into aspects related to the design, planning and utilization of renewable energy from an electrical side.
- Registration: June 1st – July 2nd, 2021
- Selection: July 3rd-5th, 2021
- Announcement: July 6th, 2021
- International Virtual Course July 12nd– 30th, 2021
Active university student from overseas or local (MBKM Sasrabahu program participants are welcome)
2. Course transcript (equivalent to 2 credit units)
– Bachelor/master student, proven with a student card and official letter from university
– Motivation letter (one page)